Monday, December 12, 2011

London, Cotswolds and the Tower of London

I think my new favorite place is the Cotswolds.  My friend Stephanie came to visit for a few days and we spent Saturday there driving through the most beautiful villages.  Since it gets dark by 4, we ran out of daylight so our tour ended earlier than I would have liked.  I definitely plan to go back for a longer stay.  Kate with with us and was delighted to be included on a "only girls" day.

Our first stop was Burford.





















Lower Slaughter






Upper Slaughter




Painswick















Stephanie helped us make a first trip into London with all the children.  We went to the Tower of London.   It was a success, however, I do not recommend riding the tube, with a stroller.   It was a bit cumbersome and slowed us down more than the children did. 












































































































No comments:

Post a Comment